How to Brand Yourself as a Leader of the Company?
Did you know – Building your personal brand at work can help you become more visible at work?
Reinvent your Personal Brand and lead your destiny.
Personal branding is a way of establishing and consistently reinforcing who you are and what you stand for in your career and life. Here are few ways you can be on the front foot of strengthening your personal brand within your organization and beyond.
a. Explore your Voice – Discover how to express yourself with confidence and clarity, infuse your communication with the topics you feel truly passionate about, drawing on information and experiences that prove you are a thought leader in that area
c. Spotlight your expertise – Have guts to highlight your expertise and specialization in areas you are good at
d. Request feedback and work upon the same – Try to get a 360 degrees feedback from all the levels of the organization to help yourself improve and validate your strengths
Today in the internet era, traces of your old brand will never completely disappear—and as long as you are thoughtful about what you have learnt along the way, you will be able to implement the same in your journey. The challenge is to be strategic about identifying how you wish to be perceived, developing a compelling story that explains your evolution, and then spreading that message. The more connections you make, and the more value and content you regularly add to the stream, the more likely it is that your new brand will be known, recognized, and sought out.
Read Leading from the Boardroom! at: Boardroom
- April (3)
- Will you drive your vehicle without a dashboard?
- Are you making SIPs to improve your Emotional Intelligence
- Corporate Governance needs a Moral Compass – Ethics in Indian Boardrooms!
- August (9)
- Grow with Governance: ESG is the umbrella for CSR, says Vedanta's Roma Balwani
- Challenges of Organizational Culture Change
- The winding road of leadership coaching in the post-pandemic era
- ESG & ITS IMPORTANCE FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF BOARD MEETING
- Grow with Governance: PadUp Ventures' Rajat Jain Demystifies Correlation of Governance and Economic Growth
- Grow with Governance: Family governance impacts the culture of a family-run business, says Equations Advisors' Mita Dixit
- Entrepreneurial Board
- NEW REGULATORY PROVISIONS RELATED TO INDEPENDENT DIRECTORS
- Start early, don't wait till retirement to become an Independent Director, says Increate Value Advisors' Milind Sarwate
- February (4)
- What Makes Great Boards Great! Performance Evaluation by Boards and Role of Independent Directors
- Promoter Director – Time to become Custodian of Governance!
- Diversity and Inclusion – The Board Perspective!
- Re-examination of Purpose by the Boards in Post -Pandemic Era
- January (2)
- Cyber Security Insurance and Boards
- New Directors - Have you done your due diligence
- July (7)
- Kindness is key
- How to Brand Yourself as a Leader of the Company?
- Essential HOWs of Boardroom!
- Top 10 Questions to Ask in Boardrooms!
- Top 10 areas to contribute in Boards as Independent Directors
- Grow with Governance: ESG essential to repair the damage economic activities caused to the earth, says CA Shailesh Haribhakti
- Why Advisory Boards Are Important for Indian Business Corporates?
- June (6)
- Are you hesitant to speak in the Boardroom!
- The Neem Project a Leadership case study
- Leading from the Boardroom
- Corporate Governance Deviation – Infosys Case Study
- Directors Liability in India
- Why do promoters need Independent Directors?
- March (4)
- Modernizing Governance: The Board’s Role in ESG!
- Board Refreshment: Finding the Right Balance for your Board!
- Agility and Compassion: Two Pillars for Boards in the Post Pandemic Era!
- HR Governance and Board – How Important Is It?
- May (3)
- How do you make your personal Brand?
- Restructuring appraisals in 2021 – Gratitude, Purpose & Meritocracy
- Leadership Coaching: How does it help Leaders
- October (2)
- Are Independent Director’s required on the Board?
- 'Ethics & Governance' lesson should start from school, says Federal Bank's Independent Director, Sankarshan Basu
- September (3)
- Grow with Governance: As an Independent Director ensure your voice is heard, says Apurva Purohit
- Grow with Governance: Push for ESG agenda; pool CSR funds to maximise impact, says Ranganath NK, former MD of Grundfos Pumps
- Grow with Governance: Boards should prepare companies for different risks, says National Insurance Academy's G Srinivasan
- August (4)
- WOMEN DIRECTOR-An Emerge
- SME IPO – AN OPPORTUNITY TO CAPITALIZE YOUR BUSINESS
- BOARD MEMBER SELECTION- A TASK OF PERFECTION
- ARE YOUR BOARD MEMBERS SAVVY WITH FINANCIAL TERMS AND EXCEL IN FINANCIAL LITERACY QUOTIENT AS PER COMPANIES ACT 2013 MANDATES.
- December (3)
- Good or bad, Salary Increments always cause a heartburn among employees
- Is Economic Progress Enough?
- Emotional Intelligence
- November (3)
- Generating Wealth Beyond Money
- "Agile Mindset for Leadership"
- Tips for Aspiring Independent Directors
- September (3)
- Lean Thinking Boards
- Independent Director
- Corporate Governance & Women on Boards
- August (1)
- Liability of Independent Directors – An Important Aspect of Corporate Governance
- December (2)
- Let us address E(SG)lephant in the Boardroom!
- Implications of PUFE Transactions on Independent Directors under IBC
- February (4)
- Green Bonds: An Instrument for Financing a Sustainable Future
- Tool for effectiveness of Board Committees - Ask Right Questions
- A Hero's Farewell: How to handle employee exits with dignity
- Russia-Ukraine war and India’s Business Implication
- July (2)
- Risk Assessment and Minimization Procedures – Role of Board
- Stagnation or Evolution – Mindset Shifts of Boards when Company sees Stagnated Growth
- March (2)
- A study on Sustainability Report of Container Shipping Companies.
- India and The ESG impact of Crypto Currencies
- May (1)
- Independent Directors liability under GST
- November (1)
- Workplace Sexual Harassment and the Role of Board
- October (2)
- How many Boards are too many?
- Women in Indian Boardrooms Vs Diversity = Inversely Proportionate
- September (2)
- Are you ready to serve on the Board?
- Organizing for the Future – Important keys to becoming future ready
- February (2)
- A Bird’s Eye View on GREEN BONDS
- Budget 2023-24 –From MSME perspective