Are you making SIPs to improve your Emotional Intelligence
18 Apr 2021
A Systematic Investment Plan or SIP as it is known helps you to mitigate the market risks in the following ways:
- It brings in a discipline to your Investments
- It gives you the flexibility. You start or stop when you wish to
- It is convenient as you can start with as low as Rs. 500/-
- It gives you long-term (say 5 to 7 years) benefits by mitigating the risks of the market fluctuationsIt is also clearly said that “Investments are subject to market risks. Please read the offer documents carefully before investing”.
A Self-Improvement Plan will help you to mitigate relationships risks in the following ways:
- Disciplined Self-Awareness
- Flexibility – Instead of Reacting instantly, choose to Respond when facing negative emotions
- Convenience – Start implementing self-regulation when faced with emotions of lesser intensity and keep practicing
- Build long-term relationships with everyone you come into contact with
Remember – “Investments in negative emotions are subject to relationship risks. Please read the circumstances and be aware of yourself Reacting".
SIPs help you mitigate the risk – be it in your investments or your relationships. Start making SIPs. Be Emotionally Intelligent.
The more you engage in making SIPs to improve your emotional intelligence, the better you would be equipped to handle the Board Room Challenges, both as a Director or as an Independent Director.
Shanker Viswanath is a Fellow Chartered and a Certified Emotional Intelligence Coach and may be contacted on +919892099900 or email@example.com.